Skip to content
Common Dog and Cat Toxins
Common Dog and Cat Toxinsadmin2020-01-16T16:18:40-08:00
- Xylitol – In sugarless gum, candy, many processed foods, nasal sprays, and medication.
- NSAID’s (non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs)– Advil, Motrin, Aleve, Ibuprophen
- OTC (Over The Counter) cough and allergy medication – Acetaminophen, psuedoephridine, phenylephrine
- Rat Poison
- Grapes and Raisins
- Insect Bait Stations
- ADHD medications – contain amphetamines
- Lilies – Easter, Tiger, and Asiatic.
- Household Cleaners – Toilet bowl and drain cleaners.
- Dog flea and tick spot on products – Zodiac, K9 Advantix).
- Antidepressants – Cymbalta and Effexor
- NSAID’S (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs) – Cats are more sensitive than dogs
- ADHA Medications
- Plants that contain calcium oxalate crystals – Philodendron, peace lilies, pothos.
- Insecticides for plants